We have now made the certificate renewal process completely automatic. When creating a certificate, you will be asked if you wish to re-enroll the learner prior to the certificate expiration. You no longer have to keep track of expiring certificates and remind learners to renew their certificates manually. Learnifier does the job for you!
So, how does it work?
- Go to the tab "Library" –> "Materials". Click on "Add material" –> "Certificate".
- Set a title and activate "Expiration of certificate". Choose the duration of the certificate and when a notification should be sent to the learner, and if you also wish to notify the administrator or team manager.
- Go to the "Auto re-enrollment" tab and switch to ON. Select the course you wish to re-enroll the learner in when the certificate is expiring in x days.
- Go to the tab "Communication" if you wish to personalize communication relating to the certificate expiration, in addition to the general notification.
Automation of Certificate Renewal is available from the price plan Professional.
Use this function to:
– Let the system keep track of expiring certificates by automatically re-enrolling learners to the course when it's time for them to refresh their memory.
Watch the tutorial below to learn more about automating the certificate renewal process
If you have any questions related to our product,
feel free to contact us
Looking for an easy-to-use learning platform for your team, department, or organization that can be easily integrated with other systems? Maybe Learnifier is just what you need!
Learnifier is a learning platform used by hundreds of organizations around the world to create and share knowledge and create modern learning experiences.