Automated Communication: a new and exiting communications tool
1) The first part is to allow you to automatically send different types of messages to the participants. From the beginning, there are a number of different ways to automatically trigger a message. What we predict will be the among the most popular automatic communications are
- An email is triggered when a participant has not logged in for a certain amount of time.
- An email is triggered when a participant has not answered an event invite after a certain amount of time.
- An email is triggered by a specific date.
These three examples along with how the new feature works will be explained in multiple how-to articles.
There are also different types of messages than just the above, emails we have, SMS - coming soon, EMAIL, DISCUSSIONS/ANNOUNCEMENT.
2) The second part is that we now make it possible to build communication plans in the courses, that you can reuse at any time. This is a great improvement that many have requested this will be a major step for the function today, where the plan has to be re-added for each course session.